Sunday 1 February 2015

Introduction

Well, here I am. Eighteen years of age and I'm writing my first blog. Various people blog about various things. Some people blog to promote/advertise their business, others simply want their opinions to be heard; some blog to help people, others blog to promote themselves.
My blog is titled "Shards and Fragments". This is primarily because of the fact that I have not one, but many topics that I would love to write a blog about and just like fragments and pieces of a glass, my blogs will be unconnected to each other. www.blogger.com gives me and many others like me a platform to voice our opinions and showcase our creativity and for that, I'm thankful.
Basically, I love writing short, fictional stories. So, most of my blogs will be stories but, exceptions are always there :)
Here's to hoping you love reading my work. Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment